Administrative Assistant Apprentice ALLIED FILTERS SYSTEMS LTD
The apprentice will be based primarily in a busy customer services department where they will learn to deal with various aspects of sales order processing. They will also have responsibilities working with the accounts department handling purchase invoices.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
09 Oct 2023
27 Jul 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Printing a report of previous day’s sales orders
- Communicating with sales for any pricing queries
- Updating records in Sage accounting system
- Assisting with other sales administration as required
- Checking incoming delivery notes against the accounting system and invoices and checking details are correct ready to be passed to the accounts team
- Raising any queries as necessary
- Checking and logging transport invoices on an Excel spreadsheet
- Working with various members of staff in different departments to observe business administration and systems
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- To attend Warrington & Vale Royal College for a 12 week block to work towards your Business Administrator Apprenticeship
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Once qualified, we are keen to continue training and personal development which could lead to opportunities to work in our customer services team, accounts department or within our sales and marketing team
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
WARRINGTON & VALE ROYAL COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.