IT Support Technician Apprenticeship DOVE COMPUTER SOLUTIONS LTD
Are you looking to secure an apprenticeship with a vibrant IT business, whereby you will be exposed to all areas of IT and digital functions within the organisation? Do you possess a flair for technology and view yourself as an excellent communicator? If this is you then read on, as Dove Computers based in Ashbourne are looking to recruit!
Closing date: 13 Oct 2023
Salary up to £14,000 depending on experience
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
20 Oct 2023
25 Jul 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Becoming a valued part of Dove's digital support team
- Providing first line support via email and telephone
- Working with external vendors on complex/technical issues
- Communicating with stakeholders at different levels to provide comprehensive support
- Improving digital systems and technologies working on a variety of software platforms
- Customer service support both verbal and digital
- In addition to the above, you are required to carry out such other tasks as are required from time to time for the efficient operation of the Employer's business
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Information Communications Technician Standard
- Apprenticeship training will be delivered in a classroom environment, from the EMA Derby Hub on Siddals Road, Derby
- You will have access to modern, high performance machines, in addition to having the opportunity to explore computer hardware with expert tutors and instructors
The qualification has core knowledge elements, before branching out into 3 pathways, which are as follows:
- IT Support Technician
- Network Technician
- Digital Communications Technician
The employer and training provider will agree on which is the most appropriate pathway, and this will influence the project as part of the end-point assessment.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Progress to Level 4
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
EMA TRAINING LIMITED
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.