Early Years Educator Apprenticeship - NVQ Level 3 LEGACY EARLY YEARS & CHILDCARE LIMITED
•Working in a childcare setting with children ranging from ages 0 – 5. •You will be working towards an Advanced Diploma Early Years •Your apprenticeship will last for 13 months •This apprenticeship requires dedication, commitment & punctuality for you to be successful.
Closing date: 25 Sep 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
10 Oct 2023
25 Jul 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Creating fun, engaging and safe environment for the children.
- Teaching within the EYFS requirements
- Partaking in a range of indoor and outdoor activities.
- Supporting the children with a range of self-care needs such as feeding and personal hygiene.
- Communicating with other team members and parents.
- Working in a childcare setting with children ranging from ages 0–5.
- Also, being able to liaise with external customers, parents, and provide a high level of service for the childcare setting.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will be working towards an Advanced Diploma Early Years
- Your apprenticeship will last for 13 months, where you will be supported by a dedicated assessor throughout your apprenticeship, as well as a mentor and other staff within the nursery.
- This apprenticeship requires dedication, commitment & punctuality for you to be successful.
- This apprenticeship will open doors to a variety of future roles & career paths within the childcare sector.
- Training will take place in the workplace.
- You will need to attend online training with your assessor for 10 days out of your 13-month apprenticeship, for your classroom-based learning and you will be working within the nursery for the rest of the time with the support of your dedicated childcare assessor.
- You will complete a qualification in paediatric first aid
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Developing into a Level 3 practitioner, with the potential of a full time position upon successful completion. Other prospects could include applying for :
- Room Leader Positions
- Possible Management training
- Springboard into Primary Education
- Paediatric nursing
- Continuous development in current nursery setting
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4 or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
LEGACY EARLY YEARS & CHILDCARE LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.