Advanced and Creative Hair Professional Apprentice MRS A M NG
As a qualified hair professional this apprenticeship will take you to the next level. You will need to have a minimum of 1-years' experience working as a stylist and be ready to take over a column of clients. The apprenticeship will support you to enhance your creative skills using fashion forward trends to reflect your individuality. Create, plan and promote a collection of hairstyles and looks that reflects their own individuality.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2023
£9,884.16 to £19,506.24
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 36
Possible start date
10 Oct 2023
25 Jul 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Working towards your Advanced and Creative Hair Professional Level 3 you will need to be salon floor ready to run a full column
- You will be carrying out cutting, colouring and styling services
- Research fashion forward trends, using the results to create, plan and promote a collection of hairstyle looks that reflect your own individuality
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will work towards your Level 3 Advanced and Creative Hair Professional standard, in-house with the Salon and Hairdressing Tutor
- Practical and theory training in salon. Learner led
- Level 3 Diploma for advanced and Creative Hair Professionals
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full-time stylist role at the salon.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
About the employer
UK TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT LIMITED
Anne Marie Ng
Advanced and creative hair professional
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.