Carliv are seeking a hardworking Level 2 Accounts / Finance Assistant to join their team. The successful candidate will support the finance team with invoicing, accounts and bookkeeping to assist colleagues in preparation of Accounts.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
11 Oct 2023
25 Jul 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Accurate data entry
- Tax returns and Vat returns
- Administration tasks
- Answering telephone calls
- Tasks which are appropriate to meet the organisational requirements, and which may develop over time
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Accounts or Finance Assistant Apprenticeship Standard
- On and off the job training
- Day release at Middlesbrough College
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
CARLIV ACCOUNTANCY LIMITED
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.