This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone wanting a customer service career in the motor industry. We have a fantastic success rate regarding our apprentices now in a Career for Life with Stoneacre, some even in senior positions. We have our own training academy with lead occupational tutors to teach you the knowledge and skills to succeed.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2023
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Oct 2023
24 Jul 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Advise customers about necessary service / parts for routine maintenance / repairs
- Answer telephone queries and respond to customers’ needs
- Collect data from customers to establish requirements
- Demonstrate consistent good customer service
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- This is an incredible opportunity for anyone wanting a career in the motor industry. At the end of the apprenticeship, you will achieve a qualification in Customer Service at level 2
- Functional Skills in maths and English, if required
- This could lead to future opportunities for senior roles and further development within the group. Across the 12 months, you will have lots of training which will support you to gain the right skills and knowledge to succeed
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone wanting a career. Our philosophy at Stoneacre is to create CAREERS FOR LIFE
- Learners, employees and staff are our most important assets. The success of our company depends on the development of a strong, effective team
- Stoneacre has its own accredited Automotive Academy with our specialised training programmes. We aim to inspire all individuals to achieve their ultimate goals through the Stoneacre CAREERS FOR LIFE programme
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 or above/ A-C) Desired
About the employer
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.