This is a fantastic opportunity if you’re looking to develop a successful career within a fast-paced engineering manufacturing environment and prefer to take a hands-on approach to your learning. Pusterla Pollards is a luxury packaging, high quality, UK Manufacturers, delivering packaging solutions around the world.
Closing date: 21 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
04 Dec 2023
24 Jul 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include:
- Understanding and application of safety/quality procedures
- Completing running checks, fault-finding and fulfilling basic maintenance working with the team and engineers ·
- Assisting with the manufacturing of products
- Ensuring the successful running of production in order to meet targets, updating boards and completing handover documents as well as putting ideas forward for improvement
- Working well as part of a team
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Engineering Operator Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Attending College one day a week at EKC Group (Dover Technical College)
- Maths and English Functional Skills Level 2 if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- After completion of the Apprenticeship, there is potential this will lead to a permanent position
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade 4/C/Level 2 Functional Skills) Desired
About the employer
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.