Administrator (Activities/Resident wellbeing) Apprentice WINTERFELL CARE HOME LIMITED
Depending on how many residents take part, you’ll need to be motivated and energetic enough to schedule group activities for quite a few people! You’ll also be helping to run the activities and encourage residents to participate, help them take part and answer any questions or resolve any issues they might have.
Closing date: 23 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
24 Oct 2023
21 Jul 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To be in charge of organising social activities in our care home
- This role also involves asking residents what new activities they’d like to try, finding out about old hobbies they want to pick back up and tailoring activities to individual interests
- An Administrator (Activities/Resident wellbeing) Apprentice in a care home will be responsible for choosing, planning and carrying out activities and events for residents
- They help make these activities a safe and enjoyable experience, and often, they're also involved with training and guiding other activities workers
- Depending on how many resident take part, activities coordinators may have to schedule group activities for quite a few people
- The Home offers regular social activities and group activities to keep residents entertained and engaged, including things like gardening, painting, board games, gentle exercise, bingo and day trips out. But the administrator will need to own this and make this an integral part of resident lives
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potential opportunity for a role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.