Our client is a leading trade supplier of VEKA uPVC windows, doors, and conservatories, they offer one of the most comprehensive product ranges on the market. By supporting their installers with technical advice and marketing support, they confidently assist with business growth.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2023
Pay review after 6 months.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
29 Oct 2023
21 Jul 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assisting with content creation across diverse channels such as social media, email marketing and websites
- Monitoring performance across all channels through Google analytics, email measurement and website on page activity to inform strategy
- Contributing to SEO strategies by reviewing performance and looking at improvements
- Organising and assisting with administration of customer events and preparation for team meetings
- Reviewing and capturing social media activity from customers to use as case studies
- Management of printed brochure stock and distribution to customers
- New customer information packs, creating and sending to ensure they have all they need
- Help organise and create displays for networking events
- Assist with creating marketing assets for the company’s own and customer marketing, including creating marketing materials, logos, video content and images
- Managing photo library, brochure library and video library
- General administration and support for sales and marketing team as and when required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Digital Marketer Level 3
- Remote learning
- 6 hours a week off the job training supported by Starting Off
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Full time position once successfully completing the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
About the employer
GLAZERITE WINDOWS LIMITED
STARTING OFF LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.