Apprentice Dental Nurse LONDON PERIODONTICS AND IMPLANTS LI
London Dental Specialists is a specialist, referral dental practice based in central London. London Dental Specialists exists to change the lives of our patients and referring dentists by providing the very best dental service available in the world. As a dental apprentice you will be chairside assistance for the specialists and be able to be a dentists’ assistant in ensuring that all the tasks/objectives of London Dental Specialists are delivered to the highest possible standards
Closing date: 06 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
09 Oct 2023
27 Jul 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
London Dental Specialists exists to change the lives of our patients and refer to dentists as providing the very best dental service available in the world.
As a dental apprentice, you will be an assistant to the specialists and be able to be a dentists’ assistant in ensuring that all the tasks/objectives above are delivered to the highest possible standards.
- Contribution to the delivery of the clinical care described above
- Teaching and supervision of dental nurses particularly ensures that HTM 01-05 and all written clinical/admin duties are carried out
- Contribution to the practice administration tasks
- Provision of all the teaching and mentoring required for excellence in the role
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- City and Guilds Level 3 Diploma Dental Nurse
- City & Guilds Level 2 Functional Skills Maths
- City & Guilds Level 2 Functional Skills English
- End Point Assessment
- 20% of your working hours will be off-the-job training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potential full-time employment
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Math's (Grade 4) Essential
About the employer
POULTEC TRAINING LIMITED
Dental nurse (integrated)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.