Hospitality Team Member Apprentice Subway (KATS (STOCKTON) LTD)
Kats (Stockton) Trading as Subway are seeking a hardworking Level 2 Hospitality Team Member to join their team. The successful candidate will support in food preparation, customer service and much more.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
04 Nov 2023
20 Jul 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Prepare food neatly, accurately, and in a timely way
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of menu items and explain it to customers accurately
- Exhibit a cheerful and helpful manner when dealing with all customers
- Checks products in sandwich unit area and restock items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift
- Clean as directed
- Greet customers and prepare their orders, use Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and compute the amount of the bill, collect payment from customers and makes change
- Understands and adhere to all quality standards, formulas and procedures as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual
- Account for all forms of money, bread, etc. during the shift
- Understand and adhere to proper food handling, safety and sanitisation standards while preparing food, serving food, and clean up
- Maintain professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual
- Perform light paperwork duties as assigned
- Complete online coursework on the University of SUBWAY® as directed
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Day release at Middlesbrough College
- On and off the job training
- Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Subway (KATS (STOCKTON) LTD)
Hospitality team member
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.