Level 3 Lift Truck and Powered Access Apprenticeship IMPACT FORK TRUCKS LIMITED
Our apprenticeship is a programme that is designed to teach vital theory and real world experiences which make up a highly skilled engineer. We support you through the programme from start to finish, working with our senior engineers or completing assessments. Most of our apprentices move into engineering positions after course completion.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2023
You will receive a great starting salary, a minimum of £14,913 which rises with age and service.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
04 Oct 2023
20 Jul 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- You will be servicing and repairing a variety of forklift trucks and warehouse equipment
- You will undertake on the job learning, shadowing and working closely with your mentor
- In house technical and product training
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The Apprentice scheme is a three-year programme, which on successful completion they will be awarded a level 3 Lift Truck and Powered Access Engineering Technician Apprenticeship
- The Forklift Training Engineering Centre (F-TEC) is a dedicated training facility, offering an extensive range of forklift engineering programmes
- Training delivered on block release
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Most apprentices move into full time permanent employment with the group as an engineer upon course completion
- Following this there are a number of avenues into: sales, contracts management, service management or office based support positions
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
F-TEC FORKLIFT TRAINING ENGINEERING CENTRE LTD
Lift truck and powered access engineering technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.