Lettings/Sales Apprentice Administrator Westbrooke Estate Agents
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join Westbrooke Estate Agents in their growing and successful Estate Agency in Middlesbrough. You will be responsible for supporting the business by providing assistance with administrative tasks across the areas of Sales & Lettings.
Closing date: 17 Dec 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
02 Jan 2024
10 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
Working in an estate agents is a busy environment with a range of duties involved to ensure the successful running of the business, some of which include:
- Handling incoming calls and email enquiries
- Liaising with tenants, landlord and vendors via phone and email to provide updates and feedback
- Arranging repairs
- Arrange and follow up on viewings
- Updating and archiving files
- Filing, photocopying, and scanning
- Tenant referencing through to move in
- Chasing arrears
- Generating generic letters to vendors, buyers, tenants, landlords and solicitors
- End of tenancy terminations
- Dealing with accounts and payments
- Any other duties as required
The training you will be getting
- Level 3 Business Administration at Stockton Riverside College.
- Functional skills Maths & English, if required.
- Delivery method and location of training has yet to be confirmed.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- An opportunity to progress to a property manager’s role in the near future.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4) Desired
About the employer
THE EDUCATION TRAINING COLLECTIVE
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.