Are you looking to train in childcare? New, friendly nursery in Bournemouth is looking for Level 2 Early Years Apprentices to join their team. Work and interact directly with children on a day-to-day basis basis supporting the planning of and delivery of activities.
Closing date: 08 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
09 Oct 2023
19 Jul 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Creating warm, friendly, and stimulating atmosphere in which the children can develop emotionally, socially and educationally
- Under supervision you will provide all aspects of care for children including washing, changing, and feeding
- Acting as key worker to a small group of children and recording observations and planning for them
- Assisting with meeting the personal and emotional needs of individual children
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
- Being aware of the nurseries policies and procedures and ensure they are adhered to
- Completing all work to desired timescales as set by Showcase Tutor
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- NCFE/CACHE Level 2 Diploma for the Early Years Practitioner
- Functional Skills: maths and English (Unless exempt)
- Training completed via work-based visits at the nursery and 3-hour study time provided for coursework
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Once completing your Level 2 Apprenticeship you may be offered the opportunity to progress onto a Level 3 or a full-time position and further training
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 or C and above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
SHOWCASE TRAINING LTD
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.