As a Compliance Apprentice, you will support the development of the compliance management system and will work closely with anti-money laundering, data protection, IT security, sales and administration. Duties will include; General Compliance tasks. Assisting with preparing reports. Resolving and responding to departmental queries following compliance best practice.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2023
Life Assurance, Pension, Private healthcare.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
02 Oct 2023
19 Jul 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The role will consist of:
- General Compliance tasks.
- Assisting with preparing reports.
- Resolving and responding to departmental queries following compliance best practice.
- Participating in Compliance based projects.
- Participating in internal and external audits.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will receive the below training:
- Company online training.
- Full access to LinkedIn Learning training package.
- Compliance and risk officer, Level 3.
- Functional Skills in Maths and English (if required).
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The apprentice will have a level 3 qualification, and there may be the opportunity to apply for a full-time role at the end of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
A Level or equivalent 2 subjects (Grade Pass or equivalent) Essential
About the employer
DAVIES LEARNING SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Compliance and risk officer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.