NFU Mutual are seeking an enthusiastic and confident person to join our friendly Financial Services and General Insurance firm. You will learn excellent customer service skills and the ability to assist in helping to drive the Agency forward by sharing positivity and commitment to sales.
Closing date: 09 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
10 Oct 2023
18 Jul 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answering inbound calls
- Upselling GI Products
- Assisting colleagues where required
- Use of internal CRM and other internal systems
- General admin duties
- Guiding clients through the customer journey
- Additional customer support
- Data input
- Use of emails
- Possibility of starting sales licence after 6 months dependent on progress
- Tea & Coffee rounds
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Standard, which includes:
- Modules covering Skills, Knowledge, and Behaviours in Business
- You'll have a personal tutor to guide you through your training
- You will attend 1:1 sessions with your tutor every 2/3 weeks
- End Point Assessment (online)
- Occasional group classes with other learners
- Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths & English if required
- Business Administrator Certificate from IFATE and City & Guilds
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- At the end of the apprenticeship, there will be a full-time position available. We estimate the salary to start at £19,000, which comes with fantastic career prospects
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-D or 9-3) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.