Business Administration Apprentice ADMIRAL SELF STORAGE LIMITED
A varied and interesting opportunity for someone with good people and IT skills and a confident, outgoing personality. Though essentially an admin and customer services role, you won't be stuck behind a desk all day; you'll have the opportunity to show potential customers round the facility and assist other departments when required.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
04 Nov 2023
18 Jul 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Advising and assisting potential and existing customers about storage, van rental and related services (face to face, over the phone and via email)
- Updating content and completing assignments using our interactive training platform
- Completing manual paperwork
- Transferring information onto a computer
- Merchandising, inventories, and stock control Using the internet to source goods and services
- General office admin
- Receiving delivery at the reception counter (may involve occasional lifting of up to 10kg)
- Helping with the movement and cataloguing of boxes and furniture within the storage facility.
- Any other tasks deemed suitable by your line manager
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills if required
- Relevant workplace training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Can lead to a full-time position within the Company upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship
- The potential to progress into other areas, such as management
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
ADMIRAL SELF STORAGE LIMITED
P.T.P. TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.