Accounts Assistant Apprentice OrangeStripe Consultancy Ltd trading as OrangeStripe Telecom
We are a family run business with two companies - OrangeStripe Telecom and OrangeStripe Outsourcing. Our Team consists of 3 business owners and 2 members of staff who are ex apprentices who have moved on with their training. The environment is welcoming, friendly, productive, and reassuring. The main role of the apprentice is to assist the business owners in the bookkeeping of the two companies OrangeStripe Telecom and OrangeStripe Outsourcing.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2023
This will increase over 12 months in 3 monthly intervals as your work experience expands
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.15
Possible start date
02 Oct 2023
18 Jul 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The main role of the apprentice is to assist the business owners in the bookkeeping of the two companies OrangeStripe Telecom and OrangeStripe Outsourcing.
- Providing support to the business owner who is the Finance Director
- Entering supplier invoices
- Creating and entering sales invoices
- Handling communications by telephone and email on behalf of clients
- Bank reconciliations
- Control account reconciliation
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Accounts/Finance Assistant Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Lessons take place at Cirencester College on Wednesdays, 4-7pm, term time only
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- We will be led by the individual
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4/A*-C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.