Customer Service Apprentice GS Couriers (Lincoln) T/A APC
GS Couriers Ltd (Lincoln) have a fantastic opportunity for Customer Service Apprentices to join their team. You will offer good customer service to external customers. You will learn essential customer service skills in an office environment and gain new skills to assist staff with general office duties.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2023
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
16 Oct 2023
17 Jul 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Managing daily customer service tasks via phone and/or email and communicating requirements with our couriers
- Handling queries from other depots in the network
- Organising delivery of parcels to addresses on a daily basis
- Answering phone calls within a timely manner and responding to emails within our SLA (Service Level Agreement) of 2 hours
- Effectively handling any and all customer related concerns, as well as those from other depots
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Standard
- Functional Skills English (if required)
- Functional Skills Maths (if required)
- Personal learning and thinking skills
- All training will take place within the workplace over the duration of the apprenticeship
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
GS Couriers Lincoln will look to progress with further training or offer a full time contract for the right people.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
EAST LINDSEY INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY CENTRE
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.