Ashbrookes Estate Agents are looking for a motivated, outgoing candidate to join their team as an Administrator Apprentice. The successful candidate will help in basic admin duties, answering enquirers & other duties.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
11 Oct 2023
14 Jul 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answer email and phone call enquiries.
- Liaise with vendors and buyers
- Actively pursue and identify new business to grow the register.
- Prepare property details and write descriptions
- Arrange photographs and floorplans.
- Be involved in posting adverts on social media.
- Generally, assist in the smooth running of the office.
- There will be other adhoc duties where the ideal candidate will be required to carry out from time to time to support the business.
- Use Excel and word document
- Send letters and communicate with customers
- Arrear chasing and calculating rent charges and finalising sales invoices
- Diary management
Above all you will be expected to be professional at all times.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Day release at Middlesbrough College
- On and off-the-job training
- Working towards completion of BUSINESS ADMINISTRATOR level 3 Standard.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Depending on the circumstances of the business and upon completion of the apprenticeship programme, there could be a potential position of employment available.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Ashbrookes Estate Agents
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.