Business Administration Apprenticeship level 3 KAJIMA PARTNERSHIPS LIMITED
An exciting and varied position for a candidate with an interest in Business administration, as part of your role you will be, creating, amending invoice bookings, updating the booking system with school calendar information such as school events, all whilst working towards your Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship.
Closing date: 07 Nov 2023
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
21 Nov 2023
12 Jul 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Our client provides a nationwide administration and marketing service that supports schools in managing and increasing their out-of-school-hours lettings. They work in partnership with their schools to grow both community activities and commercial events: after school, at the weekends and during school holidays.
They are now looking for a motivated, hard-working, and eager individual to facilitate the administration of community bookings by acting as an intermediary between third party users and venues.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to become a Business Administration apprentice and achieve their Level 3 qualification.
Main duties will include:
- Form and maintain strong relationships with third party users (hirers), site staff and other key school contacts to ensure they receive excellent customer service, every time
- Quickly, efficiently, and politely respond to telephone and email queries regarding new and existing bookings
- Create, amend, and invoice bookings
- Update the booking system with the school calendar information such as school events and maintenance works, management of customer cancellations that are affected
- Generate invoices and ensure all community users comply with our ‘pay before you play’ policy. This will include dealing with invoice queries as and when required
- Provide support to team members when they are on leave in addition to ad-hoc duties that may arise from the Management Team.
The successful candidate will need good communication, IT skills and confidence. Great attention to detail is also a key skill along with excellent customer service skills.
This role is supported by the Business Administrator level 3 apprenticeships standard delivered by Starting Off.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administration Level 3
- Remote training delivery
- 6 Hours of dedicated training time every week
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible full time permanent position upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
About the employer
KAJIMA PARTNERSHIPS LIMITED
STARTING OFF LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.