Painting & Decorating Level 2 Apprenticeship CONNOR LIMITED
An exciting opportunity to undertake a Painting and Decorating Apprenticeship. Duties include applying paint and other finishes to walls ceilings and other surfaces, wallpapering and general housekeeping and ensuring the workplace is kept tidy.
Closing date: 13 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
16 Oct 2023
12 Jul 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Your main duties will include:
- Preparation and painting duties
- Stripping walls and preparing for decorating
- Masking areas
- Painting using a range of techniques and paints
- Wallpapering duties
- General house keeping duties
- Hand finished paint effects
- Working alongside building and maintenance
- Develop behaviours in professionalism
- Customer service
- Learning multiskills
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Painting and Decorating Level 2
- Functional Skills maths and English if required
- Training will be provided on site and lessons will be carried out 1 day per week in college
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Progression to permanent employment
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
THE OLDHAM COLLEGE
Painter and decorator
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.