Office Administration Apprentice ALL THINGS ACTIVE LIMITED
All Things Active are seeking an efficient and organised Office Administrator to join a dynamic team. The office administrator will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of our office by handling various admin tasks. You will assist with basic accounting tasks, such as data entry, invoice processing and expense tracking, collaborate with the accounting department to ensure accuracy and timeliness of financial records and facilitate effective communication between different departments within the company. This position requires excellent communication skills, attention to detail and ability to multitask.
Closing date: 11 Nov 2023
Total hours per week: 32
Possible start date
14 Dec 2023
13 Jul 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Preparing paperwork: The office administrator will be responsible for creating and maintaining various documents, such as certificates, trackers and spreadsheets. This includes accurately typing, formatting, proofreading, and distributing documents as required
- Basic level accounts management: Assist with basic accounting tasks, such as data entry, invoice processing and expense tracking. Collaborate with the accounting department to ensure accuracy and timeliness of financial records
- Communication between departments: Facilitate effective communication between different departments within the company. Relay important messages, enquiries and requests, ensuring prompt responses and proper documentation
- Communication with field-based employees: Serve as a point of contact for field-based employees, addressing their enquiries, relaying messages and providing administrative support as needed. Maintain open lines of communication to ensure efficient coordination between the office and field teams
- General administrative support: Provide general administrative assistance, including managing schedules, coordinating meetings and appointments, arranging travel for field based employees and maintaining office supplies and equipment
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- 1 virtual session per month
- Maths and English Functional Skills Level 2 (if required)
- Training location to be confirmed
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possibility for permanent position upon completion
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.