Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship Meadow View Day Nursery School
We are a fantastic supportive early years team that thrives to offer full support to the right candidate. We offer a very high salary for the apprentice scheme and time flexible hours to suit the individual's needs. We have an amazing unique fun setting with lots of extra staff benefits. The role includes supporting early years practitioners in providing stimulating activities, including messy play Arts and crafts, music and dancing, communicating with parents verbally and using a tablet to update the children's daily diary and supporting the team with day-to-day tasks and the care keeping the children safe.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2024
Birthday Bonus scheme Employee of the Month vouchers Annual performance increases Free Lunches and fruit and mineral Water Free staff social evenings
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
01 Sep 2024
11 Jul 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Supporting early years practitioners in providing stimulating activities, including messy play Arts and crafts, music and dancing
- Communicating with parents verbally and using a tablet to update the children's daily diary
- Supporting the team with day-to-day tasks and the care keeping the children safe
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Early Years level 3
- Training in the nursery setting with a training provider
- Apprentices without Level 1 English and maths will need to achieve this level and take the test for Level 2 English and maths prior to taking the end-point assessment
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Can go on and do a degree in many areas
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
PARENTA TRAINING LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.