Financial Services Administrator Apprentice Charlton Wealth Management Ltd
Exciting opportunity to begin your career in financial service! You will be required to communicate with clients, providers, and other third parties, and complete a variety of competency and training tasks. To be successful in this role, you must demonstrate an aptitude for the job, enthusiasm, commitment, and the ability to work as part of a team.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2023
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
16 Oct 2023
11 Jul 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our team. In this role, you will provide support to the wealth management team, whilst studying for the Financial Services Administrator Level 3 qualification. This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in the day-to-day running of a wealth management firm.
- Administrative support to senior staff
- Dealing with enquiries by telephone and email
- Logging and scanning correspondence
- Updating and maintaining client databases and systems
- Preparing letters, reports, quotations, and other paperwork
- Preparing meeting packs
- Liaising with external organisations and insurance companies
- Maintenance of office and compliance filing systems. Electronic and paper
- Working with and adhering to company and FCA policies and procedures including maintaining an understanding of FCA regulations and guidelines
- Task management and accurate recording of time
- Carry out any other duties requested by managers to assist with general office duties and to develop the apprentice to their full potential
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Financial services administrator Level 3
- Employers who recruit candidates without English or maths at Grade C/4 or above must ensure that the candidate achieves this standard prior to the completion of the apprenticeship
- Fully and part funded learning and development programme that includes the CF1 Financial Services Regulation and Ethics
- Develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours of successful Financial Services Administrators
- Free CII membership for non-members through the CII Aspire Apprenticeship Programme
- Includes the CII CF1 study book and exam entry
- CII and EPA resits are to be covered by the employer
- Fortnightly workshops for the CF1 exam from our CII approved trainer
- All workshops recorded and available on-demand
- Interactive chat, forums and class note books for real time support and assistance from experienced financial services professionals
- Exam tips, tricks, and strategies
- Additional resources through RM Advance
- Regular tutorials and assessments from an experienced financial services professional
- R01 is available as an alternative to CF1. Suitability for R01 will be determined by a Skills Assessment completed by Skills Edge.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- On successful completion of the course and probation period the apprentices will become full-time team member. There will be opportunities for future career development with us
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
A Level or equivalent Any (Grade C or above) Desired
About the employer
SKILLS EDGE TRAINING LTD
0333 358 3559
Financial services administrator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.