Apprentice Commis Chef THE STABLES AT KIRKLEVINGTON LIMITED
Northern Skills are recruiting on behalf of The Stables Coffee house and Bistro. All the dishes are made using local and freshly sourced ingredients at the careful hand of Matty and his team. The successful candidate will work towards level 2 Commis Chef.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
24 Oct 2023
18 Jul 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Preparation of meals; prepare food in accordance with agreed methods/recipes.
- Prepare ingredients for meals under direction.
- Ensure that cooked and raw foods are kept separate during the preparation/cooking/service process.
- Ensure that clean and dirty processes are kept separate.
- Ensure the maintenance of a clean and orderly working environment.
- Timely and accurate preparation of routine equipment/resources/materials as set out in instructions.
- Undertake basic record keeping as directed.
- Refill and replace consumables.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Commis Chef
- Day release at Middlesbrough College
- One day per week
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
THE STABLES AT KIRKLEVINGTON LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.