To input customer data onto our in house CRM system collate basic reports and update sale boards. During this apprenticeship you will be working towards a level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship. This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, ambitious and self-motivated individual to join a friendly environment.
Closing date: 19 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
20 Oct 2023
11 Jul 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- The successful candidate will create records on the company’s back office (CRM) system for customers and distribute the records via email for a colleague within the sales team to call. All records should be created and distributed timely and accurately
- Review leads from previous day to ensure ‘no leads lost’ providing feedback to the Sales Team Leader on any inaccuracies and how well the process is working
- Update and present sales office colleagues with their hourly productivity by updating call boards with correct and accurate information
- Ensure all SMS & Whatsapp messages have been acknowledged and replied to, where appropriate
- Action and distribute messages as appropriate
- Support in ensuring the smooth operation of the Sales Office by providing administrative support on tasks and activities such as posting samples of our products to customers
- Any other reasonable duties as required the Sales Team Leader or a member of the Senior Leadership Team
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard:
During your apprenticeship you will be enrolled at Leeds City College (School of Business) and will complete the following programme:
- This programme allows students to develop their skills, knowledge and behaviours through the practical period at college as well as in the work place doing on the job training. The role overview of a Business Administrator Apprentice would be supporting and engaging with different parts of the organisation and interact with internal or external customers
Duration & start date:
- This is a full-time 18 month apprenticeship (15 months for the practical period which includes the day release at college and 3 months for the end point assessment)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potential career progression opportunities are available upon completion
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 (C)) Essential
About the employer
GAROLLA HOLDINGS LIMITED
LUMINATE EDUCATION GROUP
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.