Apprentice Pharmacy Assistant SOUTH TYNE HEALTHCARE LIMITED
This role maintains a high level of competence to ensure the safe dispensing of medication to customers, as well as being the experts that our customers can rely on. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Closing date: 23 Oct 2023
£6.00 for 16-18 years old £7.00 for 19+
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
30 Oct 2023
10 Jul 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Support with patient consultations
- Dispensing medicine
- General admin
- Dealing with over the counter and phone enquiries
- Use of the computer and the pharmacy specific software
- Checking off and unpacking orders
- Stock management
- Date checking of stock
- Processing NHS prescriptions
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Pharmacy Services Assistant apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- In-house training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Full-time permanent role for the right person
- Further potential for other training such as a Level 3 Pharmacy Technician apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4 or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Science (Grade C/4 or above) Desired
About the employer
SOUTH TYNE HEALTHCARE LIMITED
WOODSPEEN TRAINING LIMITED
Pharmacy services assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.