Talke UK are looking for a hardworking individual to join their busy team as a Business Administrator Apprentice. Duties include assisting drivers with safety induction to enable safe loading and answering calls from customer / suppliers / hauliers.
Closing date: 07 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
21 Oct 2023
10 Jul 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Using MS office, Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
- To communicate with customers, suppliers, etc.
- Using SAP (training will be given) to process work orders (booking drivers in for loading on the terminal an out to complete the shipment)
- Generating production orders
- Process customer complaints
- Carry out internal stock movements
- Process stock damages, etc.
- SAP use will be the more dominant side of the role
- Checking emailed reports from operations team are correct before booking out shipments (reports received by email)
- Sending accurate information (emails) to customs shippers to enable export documents to be processed smoothly Planning / scheduling (emailing / phone calls) the silo loading and co-ordinating booking time slots with hauliers (training given)
- Ordering / scheduling packaging material for production requirements
- Assisting drivers with safety induction to enable safe loading
- Answering calls from customer / suppliers / hauliers
- Assist the site management / heath, safety, quality and environment team with any investigations where appropriate
- Filing of paperwork from shipments
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administration Level 3
- Day release at Middlesbrough College
- One day per week
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Depending on the circumstances of the business and upon completion of the apprenticeship programme, there could be a potential position of employment available.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
TALKE UK LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.