Apprentice Teaching Assistant St Margaret's School, Tintinhull
We are currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant apprentice. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate. This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, ambitious and self-motivated individual to join a friendly environment.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
16 Oct 2023
07 Jul 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Support children and young people to be able to access all areas of the curriculum as directed by teacher/SENCO.
- You will support the development of the children whilst fostering positive relationships with both the staff and the children.
- You will support the teachers in setting up and clearing away after the lessons.
- You will support the children during snack and lunchtimes and also take part in supervising break times outside and inside.
- You will also join in with activities and help to maintain an atmosphere where the children are happy and safe.
- Be aware of and comply with safeguarding, health & safety, confidentiality and data protection policies and procedures.
- Help prepare display, resources, and workbooks.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will achieve a Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification upon completion.
- Functional Skills maths and English
- Training will take place one day a week at Strode College, Street.
- Strode College will be managing the applications for this vacancy.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
• Possible permanent post for the successful applicant
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4/C) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.