Are you motivated to start your career? This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated individual to join a friendly environment. Your role is to support the administrative duties and will be expected to provide a friendly and welcoming service to the clients. You’ll learn new skills; this could be the making of you! The responsibilities of the role are to support and engage and communicate with different departments in the company as well as interact with internal or external customers. With a focus on adding value, the role of business administrator contributes to the efficiency of an organisation, through the support of functional areas.
Closing date: 25 Nov 2023
£5.28 per hour plus 10% attendance bonus and 10% performance bonus. £13,178.88 with all bonuses.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
26 Nov 2023
07 Jul 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Main duties and responsibilities
- Set up new part numbers required for ordering
- Maintain VLOOKUP parts master file
- Export data from SAGE to create Excel reports
- Prepare and upload supplier parts pricing updates
- Run daily/monthly stock reports as required
- Raise purchase orders and update sales orders as required
- Liaise with suppliers to obtain delivery dates of outstanding orders
- Assist with daily and annual stock taking
- General housekeeping of parts stock file
- Receive goods onto SAGE and allocate to Sales Orders
- Secondary duties
- Support goods inwards at busy periods by checking goods against delivery notes
- Maintain the customer-free issue parts log
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Training is delivered remotely in the workplace, the apprentice will be assigned a workplace mentor and a college mentor who will offer support, advice and guidance by monitoring.
The apprentice will receive the following:
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in Maths and English is required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- As a company, we are committed to providing development and training opportunities to our employees. An apprenticeship is the grounding for your future development and there are lots of opportunities to develop your career
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
S & B AUTOMOTIVE ACADEMY LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.