Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Apprentice CRAZY CRACKERS LTD
Contribute to a programme of activities that meet the individual needs and interests of the children in your care. You will work towards a Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to earn a salary and gain a level 2 qualification.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
15 Nov 2023
06 Jul 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Crazy Crackers is a well-established, busy Out of School Club, providing care for children aged 3-12.
Main duties will include:
- Ensure that the provision complies with the requirements set out by Ofsted.
- Ensuring the delivery of the E.Y.F.S for younger children, and appropriate care and creative play opportunities, for all children, in a safe and caring environment.
- Providing full care for children: facilitation of toilet needs/changing, providing food and refreshments.
- Meeting the needs of all children attending the setting.
- The planning and preparing of activities.
- Record keeping and safety checks.
- Administering first aid and medication once qualified to do so.
- Attending staff meetings.
- Working alongside and with other members of the team.
- Engaging in training and development as required.
- Working within agreed Policies and Procedures.
- Maintain the care of equipment.
- Involvement in Key Worker systems, including observations of children.
- Collection and delivery of children to and from school.
- Communicating with parents and other organisations.
- Any other tasks, as agreed, to ensure the continuous provision of high-quality childcare.
- Light cleaning duties, preparing of snacks etc.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The apprentice will undertake weekly day release at Blackburn College, working towards a Level 2 Early Years Practitioner qualification.
Functional skills if required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potentially ongoing employment following completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4-9) Desired
About the employer
CRAZY CRACKERS LTD
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.