Engineering Apprenticeship - Production Planner AMARI METALS LIMITED
A hands on production role where you can develop and grow. Amari offers excellent support, training and the opportunity for you to develop a long term career with one of the leading non-ferrous stockholding and manufacturing groups.
Closing date: 07 Oct 2023
Pay increase reviewed after 6month probation period.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
23 Oct 2023
20 Jul 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Using a range of production & metal processing equipment (saws / drawbenches / metal cleaning equipment etc.).
- Assisting on the heat treatment plant
- Learning to maintain various pieces of equipment
- Using measuring equipment to check parts meet dimensional tolerances etc.
- Packing goods for despatch
- General housekeeping – keeping your work area clean & tidy
- Assisting with the maintenance of the health & safety system by keeping your own e-learning modules up to date
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- EAL Level 2 Diploma in Manufacturing (knowledge and skills) 603/3589/0
- ETCAL Level 2 Diploma in Manufacturing (knowledge and skills) 603/5151/2
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Manufacturing (knowledge and skills) 603/4344/8
- OAL Level 2 Diploma in Manufacturing (Knowledge and Skills) Ofqual number: 603/6783/0
- City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Manufacturing (knowledge and skills) 610/0180/6
- No other qualification can be completed within this standard
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- A successful apprenticeship can lead to a long career with Amari Precision Tubes - and potentially the wider Amari Metals Engineering Group too
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C (4-9)) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
AMARI METALS LIMITED
CITY OF WOLVERHAMPTON COLLEGE
Lean manufacturing operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.