We are a 3 surgery family dental practice equipped with the latest equipment's and a well established team. The successful candidate will receive full support and training to become a qualified dental nurse. The role includes working in the decontamination room to sterilise instruments,Developing x-rays. Understanding and using SOE dental software.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2023
£10,982.40 to £21,673.60
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
15 Oct 2023
05 Jul 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- This includes providing chair-side assistance to dental professionals
- Working in the decontamination room to sterilise instruments.
- Developing x-rays
- Understanding and using SOE dental software
- Helping with reception duties if required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Dental nurse (integrated) Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
You will be qualified as a dental nurse at the end of the course. A Level 3 Diploma in Dental Nursing
The training will be done at Dental Care Centre, 3 Popes Lane, Totton, SO40 3DE.
Training will be provided every day at practice except when you have to attend college.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Work as a dental nurse in a dental practice or hospital
- Train to be an orthodontic or implant nurse
- Purse career as a dental hygienist/therapist
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Dental nurse (integrated)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.