An excellent opportunity has been made available for an apprentice to join the team at Renuvo as a Customer Service Apprentice. The successful candidate will work alongside an experienced customer service team to manage day to day customer and client relationships as well as support managers with general administrative duties.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
01 Oct 2023
05 Jul 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Supporting customers with queries, the apprentice will ensure each person receives the best service customer possible. Duties will include;
- Answering calls and helping customers with queries and problems
- Updating Renuvo's bespoke property management software to plan engineers rotas and log incoming queries
- Ensure that letters, SMS and emails are sent out in a timely manner
- Support the Office Manager to manage incoming and outgoing telephone calls
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Customer Service Level 2
- Functional Skills if required
- Relevant workplace training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There will be a full-time position available for the right candidate on completion.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
P.T.P. TRAINING LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.