Early Years Educator/ Early Years Practitioner Apprentice Child's Play Nursery School
To understand and work to nursery policies and procedures, including how to manage child protection issues appropriately and how to respond to incidents, accidents, complaints and emergencies. Ensure confidentiality with regard to the staff, parents and children is adhered to at all times.
Closing date: 27 Sep 2023
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
03 Oct 2023
05 Jul 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To help children and families to settle into the nursery’s routine and environment
- To support children in their everyday interaction with others and development of social skills
- To work as part of a team to provide a high-quality early year's curriculum based on the Early Years Foundation Stage
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Early Years Practitioner level 2 is the qualification you will gain
- They can do the training at home, the workplace or Twickenham Training Centre
- This will be one day a week
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Early years educator, early years leader or teaching assistant.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
About the employer
Child's Play Nursery School
ACHIEVING FOR CHILDREN COMMUNITY INTEREST COMPANY
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.