Business Administration Apprenticeship ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING 3D TECHNOLOGY LTD
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing organisation who will support you in developing your business administration skills. In this varied role, you will experience multiple areas of the business and assist in the smooth running of the business to provide an efficient and effective service to our customers.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2023
£12,675 p.a. will be the starting salary. £6.50 p/h 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
02 Oct 2023
04 Jul 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
We are looking for an ambitious person to work with our administration team and assist with the following:
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.).
- Book transport for deliveries to dentists and dental labs.
- Do visual checks on fire extinguishers daily and fire alarm checks weekly and record the findings.
- Attend company meetings.
- Create and update records and databases.
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals.
- Filing and organising records.
- Preparing and processing documents.
- Helping to keep software systems up to date.
- Learning about Production systems.
- Quality assurance of products.
- Liaising with the manufacturing team to provide administrative support.
- Supporting the finance team
- Procurement and dealing with suppliers.
Other administrative duties as assigned.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship
All training to take place in the employer's premises.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possibility of full time employment upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
After this apprenticeship the successful candidate with have been equipped with the knowledge and skills to work in a busy administration team - particularly in a manufacturing environment.
Within the company they will have trained as a production administrator.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4 or A*-C) Essential
About the employer
CITY OF SUNDERLAND COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.