This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our nursery as a Level 3 Teaching Assistant Apprentice. Only a 10 minute walk from Arnos Grove station, we believe in the best chance of success for each child. Apply now!
Closing date: 19 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
30 Oct 2023
04 Jul 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To accelerate pupils' progress in literacy and maths
- To support pupils’ learning and to share in their care and wellbeing
- To make contributions to the planning and to be involved in the development and delivery of the curriculum to raise the level of achievement of the pupils
- To cover (across all key stages) for teachers’ absence to enable the teacher to attend meetings, training etc
- Working with children on the Autistic Spectrum
- Supporting pupils as a learning mentor
- Alongside the teacher, provide appropriate support to pupils, individually and in groups, to enable
- Assist in maintaining appropriate close contact with parents, support staff, and other agencies involved in the education of the children maintaining sensitivity and confidentiality
- Maintain a safe environment, through adequate supervision of pupils and follow the procedures set out in the school’s ‘Behaviour for Learning Policy
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills in English and Maths (if required)
- Off-the-job training will be one day a week at our Ponders End training center (EN3)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The successful candidate can go onto further training, or into employment.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
About the employer
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.