Problem-solve to meet our clients needs and appropriately allocate these enquiries. Clients can be small sole trader businesses and large businesses, so confidence in speaking to various types of people with a friendly welcoming manner is important, as well as being able to hold a conversation and build strong relationships.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2023
Christmas Bonus & Birthday Bonus.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
09 Oct 2023
04 Jul 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Dealing with phone calls, e-mails, post to ensure all are allocated and dealt with accordingly
- Key weekly tasks will be set for you to action throughout the week, every week, to ensure we are consistent with our procedures in the company
- Being responsible for sending chaser e-mails and occasionally calls to clients for any outstanding information
- Monitor all social media accounts for the business to identify enquiries, queries or opportunities to improve outreach of the brand
- Secretarial work and managing the owners diaries, booking in calls and scheduling follow up calls
- Opportunity to work on internal processes, business change and other operational tasks. Great projects and tasks if you would love a career as a business person
- Not mandatory but you will be given the opportunity to attend networking events and develop your people skills with other people in business
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Study at Warrington & Vale Royal College for a 12 week block to work towards your Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Grow into an office manager role and overall responsibility for management of every person and thing within the office
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
ACC TAX PRO LTD
WARRINGTON & VALE ROYAL COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.