Early Years Educator Apprenticeship LITTLE ANGELS DAYCARE WARRINGTON LTD
Daily tasks will be to ensure that all children attending the nursery are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences appropriate to their age and stage of development. You will observe, support and extend children learning, plan appropriately for children using the framework and maintain accurate and effective children’s records.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2023
£10,982.40 to £21,673.60
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
09 Oct 2023
04 Jul 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Ensure that all children attending the setting are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences appropriate to their age and stage of development.
- Observe, support and extend children learning
- Plan appropriately for children using the EYFS framework
- Maintain accurate and effective children’s records
- Work in partnership with parents/carers and other family members
- Demonstrate good practice with regard to special needs and inclusion
- Ensuring that all legislation in relation to special needs, safeguarding and Health and Safety is complied with
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- To attend Warrington & Vale Royal College on a day release per week to work towards your Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship level 2
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Opportunity for progression for the right candidate
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
WARRINGTON & VALE ROYAL COLLEGE
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.