Due to continued expansion, we are looking to add to our team, as a business administrator apprentice based at our Blackburn office. The successful candidate will become an integral team member and will learn all aspects of the Service Desk administrative duties.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
06 Nov 2023
30 Jun 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
These duties and responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Answering phone calls from customers and engineers
- Directing calls to the relevant people/departments
- Inputting jobs onto our CRM system
- Diary Management/scheduling engineers
- Printing, scanning and photocopying documents
- Providing administrative support to the office
- Keeping CRM system up to date
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration, QCF
- Functional Skills, Level 2 - Maths, English - if not already achieved
- Employer Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The opportunities in the world of business are endless. Many apprentices start in business administration, customer service or accountancy, which are great stepping stones into lots of exciting careers. You can go on to specialise in a particular field and into management. You will find people who started in administration working in all professional areas and at all levels. If you are good at IT and enjoy working with others then a Business Apprenticeship could give your career a great start.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Technology (Grade 4/C or above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
TRAINING 2000 LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.