Business Administration Apprentice Charlton & Jenrick Ltd
Charlton & Jenrick offer all aspects of the fireplace industry, these are; a Paragon, Kartell, fireline, PureVision, Go Eco, panache & infinity fires. We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our team, support with the day-to-day administrative support such as processing orders, and offering our customers exciting service all year round.
Closing date: 07 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
27 Oct 2023
29 Jun 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Following daily tasks
- Call handling in a busy environment
- Offering high levels of customer service
- Logging end-user customer and serial number details on CRM and registering warranties
- Liaising with customers regarding engineer appointments, checking engineer availability and booking appointments
- Identifying spares items, processing orders and taking payments over the phone
- Using technical reference files and user/installation guides to answer queries from engineers, our dedicated retailers and end users
- Finding additional information from production engineers/quality team/warehouse team where required.
- Updating technical reference guides
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Day release at Telford College to enhance learning
- Mentor on site to support with day-to-day learning
- Regular assessor visits to develop qualification
- Business Administrator Level 3 (Standard)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, there will be the opportunity for full-time employment with the organisation.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.