Client Service Apprentice KERRY COLLINS RECRUITMENT LIMITED
An exciting position has come for a Client Service Apprentice, because of massive growth and new contracts being won! If your looking for a fast paced, growing company look no further! Duties include: contacting existing clients, building a rapport in order maximise business and contacting mobile workers to collect daily availability.
Closing date: 14 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
15 Oct 2023
29 Jun 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Contacting existing clients.
- Building a rapport in order maximise business.
- Contacting Mobile workers to collect daily availability.
- Administration duties.
- To ensure that all shifts are covered, called in to the client and are on the system.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- An apprenticeship allows you to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence.
- Potential for full time employment on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
- Transferable skills that are invaluable in the wider world of work.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 3) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
KERRY COLLINS RECRUITMENT LIMITED
STAFF SELECT LTD
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.