Ford and Slater have an exciting position as an Apprentice Sales Administrator in the fantastic team at our DAF Trucks dealership in Leeds. Our company has been globally recognised for its contributions to the industry.
Closing date: 19 Oct 2023
Under 18 - £5.28 p/h 18 – 20 - £7.49 p/h 21 – 22 - £10.18 p/h Over 23 - £10.42 p/h
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
20 Oct 2023
29 Jun 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Be IT literate with an eye for detail
- A customer focused individual with excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate a flexible approach to work commitments to meet the demands of the job
- Organise the ordering, invoicing, and taxation of vehicles
- Build a network of strong relationships with customers and key contacts
- Liaise with customers, sub-contractors, sales team and factory representatives to solve problems as they arise
- Manage databases across multiple industry-specific IT systems
- Manage incoming calls from new and existing customers
- Maintain vehicle files in line with company and legal requirements
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administrator Apprenticeship Level 3 – Leeds City College.
The successful candidate will also be enrolled on a DAF training plan. The training plan will include a variety of online and face-to-face courses aimed at improving product knowledge.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Looking to employ full-time once the course is complete.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 (C)) Essential
About the employer
LUMINATE EDUCATION GROUP
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.