Velocity Academy have an exciting new opportunity for a business administration apprentice with Elite PC Systems, a computer repair shop, based in Chester. Duties will include answering customer queries in person, over the telephone and via email, maintaining calendar for all works including technician calls and customer work etc.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
23 Oct 2023
28 Jun 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Keeping all documentation actioned and filed
- Monthly bookkeeping using Sage payroll and accounts
- Answering customer queries in person, over the telephone and via email
- Wordsmithing promotional material and any other correspondence
- Maintaining calendar for all works including technician calls and customer work
- Using our support software to generate reports that identify potential problems with customer’s equipment and contacting customers to advise fix if required
- Selling our services
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Velocity apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, they will provide the skills necessary to succeed in the workplace and to expand future career prospects.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their programme.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Business Administration, with training in how to:
- Use multiple IT packages and systems in order to write letters/emails, perform financial processes and analyse data
- Produce accurate records and documents including emails, letters, files, payments, reports and proposals
- Exercise proactivity and good judgement, in order to make effective decisions based on sound reasoning
- Plan and organise a variety of different tasks in order to manage the expectations of colleagues at all levels
- Manage projects, including the use of tools to scope, plan, monitor and report
For a full list of programme modules visit: velocity-pt.co.uk
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Elite PC Systems
VELOCITY 1ST LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.