Early Years Educator Apprenticeship Level 3 RUBADUBS NURSERY LIMITED
We are seeking an ambitious and passionate childcare individual to work in our family run nursery in Forest Hill, South East London. You will provide high quality care and interactions with the children , ensuring that their needs are met and that their learning experiences are planned and varied. In return we offer a very competitive package. Duties include working as part of a team, taking instruction from the room leader/manager and sharing knowledge, expertise and support with the other members of the team.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2023
The starting wage may increase if the applicant has gained sufficient experience in a setting. The wage may increase over time based on performance.
Total hours per week: 36.0
Possible start date
01 Oct 2023
28 Jun 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To provide high quality care and interactions for the children in the baby room, ensuring that their needs are met and that their learning experiences are planned and varied.
- To work as part of a team, taking instruction from the room leader and manager and sharing knowledge, expertise and support with the other members of the team.
- Working with parents to ensure joined-up care for the children.
- To undertake formal training in early years with specific training in relation to the care of babies and to continue your professional development through attending relevant courses.
- Contribute to planning activities based on each individual child’s personal interests and developmental needs.
- Contribute to the creation of a stimulating and engaging environment to challenge and inspire children to learn new concepts and skills.
- Support children’s physical well-being with regards to frequent nappy changing, routine for sleeping and feeding.
- Maintain awareness of children’s emotional needs and provide caring and timely attention to children requiring emotional support.
- Keep play areas clean and tidy, maintaining the highest standards of hygiene.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The apprentice will work towards an Early Years Educator Level 3. The majority of the training from the training provider will be on line with regular meetings to check on progress.
- Apprentices must successfully complete a first aid qualification in line with the requirements of the EYFS Framework.
- Rubadubs will provide on-the-job training and other courses they deem necessary to aid your development.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
After graduating at Level 3, there will be a chance to take supervisory/management training or more specific training in specialised areas if desired.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
PARENTA TRAINING LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.