APPRENTICE SALES AND ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT GROWROOM AGENCY LTD
This is an exciting opportunity to represent GrowRoom, a sustainably focused digital marketing agency helping responsible brands grow online. Founded in 2022, the goal is to help businesses of all sizes increase their online profitability, whilst making an impact environmentally by supporting valuable causes.
Closing date: 26 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
13 Nov 2023
26 Jun 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Providing quality customer service via phone and email to new and existing customers
- Supporting the accounts function
- Liaising with suppliers
- Tasking out work to our network of contractors
- Sourcing additional contractors to add to our network
- Identifying potential new customers locally and nationally
- Initiating sales conversations with prospective clients
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard:
- This will also include functional skills if required
- End point assessment
- Certificate of completion of the standard
- You may have to attend formal college sessions (if English & maths are required)
- You will learn the knowledge, skills and behaviours related to the apprenticeship standard
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- This will be a full time position for the right candidate, with ongoing
training and mentoring
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
GROWROOM AGENCY LTD
HEREFORDSHIRE, LUDLOW, AND NORTH SHROPSHIRE COLLEGE
0345 678 9023
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.