Receptionist - Business Administrator Apprenticeship St. Bartholomew's Surgery
St. Bartholomew's Surgery are looking to take on a Business Administrator Apprentice to work on their reception. You will offer general assistance to the practice team and project a positive and friendly image to patients and other visitors, either in person or via the telephone.
Closing date: today
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
02 Oct 2023
26 Jun 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Receive, assist, and direct patients in accessing the appropriate service or healthcare professional in a courteous, efficient and effective way
- Undertake a variety of administrative duties to assist in the smooth running of the practice, including the provision of secretarial and clerical support to clinical staff and other members of the practice team
- Facilitate effective communication between patients, members of the primary health care team, secondary care, and other associated healthcare agencies
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard:
- Skills, Knowledge, and Behaviours
- Day release to attend college at Havering (RM11 2LL) or Hackney (N1 6HQ)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship a position could be available depending upon the needs of the employer at that time
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 and above (A-C)) Essential
About the employer
NEW CITY COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.