Apprentice Powder Coater & Wet Spray Painter PRO COATING SOLUTIONS LTD
Apprentices will be working in a fast paced, diverse working environment. By the end of the apprenticeship, you will be fully trained on how to powder coat, wet spray and will gain valuable experience working in a factory/ manufacturing environment.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
30 Oct 2023
22 Jun 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Learning how to prepare work ready to paint. This will consist of learning how to degrease, wire, sand, mask off and line operation
- Learning how to powder coat and wet spray to the nationally recognised British Standard
- Learning how to wrap products after completions and developing an understanding for product after care and quality control
- Please note that some degree of travel is involved as our wet spray painting and powder coating are done in 2 different plants
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Full Level 2 Lean Manufacturing Apprenticeship Standard
- All training to take place at the employer's premises
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- The possibility of full time employment with opportunities to further learn skills involving onsite painting, specialist painting techniques
- Career progression is also achievable providing the employee has the right mind and skill set to do so
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4 or A*-C or equivalent) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
CITY OF SUNDERLAND COLLEGE
Lean manufacturing operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.