Balgores Motors Apprentice Vehicle Damage Paint Technician - Romford BALGORES MOTORS (1982) LIMITED
As an Apprentice Vehicle Damage Paint Technician you will repair minor scratches and dents. You will be preparing vehicle surfaces for masking and priming. You will learn paint refinishing techniques, paint detailing and polishing the paintwork. The successful candidate can expect a high-quality training package with excellent career prospects.
Closing date: 02 Oct 2023
You will start on the national minimum wage for apprentices - this will be reviewed once you have successfully completed the probation period
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
09 Oct 2023
20 Jun 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Tasks the successful candidate can be expected to carry out:
- Repair of minor scratches and dents.
- Preparation of new and repaired panels for refinishing.
- Preparing vehicle surfaces for masking and priming.
- Paint refinishing techniques paint detailing.
- Paint detailing and buffing.
- Polishing the paintwork of the panel to a suitable finish.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Our training partner will deliver a high-quality Level 3 Vehicle Damage Paint Technician programme here in our state-of-the-art bodyshop.
- No college attendance required.
- You will work alongside a highly skilled mentor who will support you in becoming a skilled and qualified vehicle painter.
- Level 3 Vehicle Damage Paint Technician apprenticeship standard.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Following completion of your apprenticeship you can expect permanent employment as well as opportunities to progress within Balgores into roles such as workshop controller, Vehicle Damage Assessor or Bodyshop Manager.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Vehicle damage paint technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.